Kapolei Town Center
The Kapolei Town Center Property is a fee simple offering located at 486 Kamokila Boulevard, Kapolei, Hawaii, Oahu’s “Second City”. This “Offering” presents eight Fee Simple CPR land units, a total of over 2 acres, in the Kapolei Town Center (“KTC”) and can accommodate meaningful commercial development. The site is ideal for build-to suit owner users and developers to capitalize on the property’s many benefits, including:
• Ideal visibility along the H-1 Freeway with 50,000 Average Daily Traffic (“ADT”).
• Perfect lot sizes that can be combined to accommodate diverse buyer needs.
• Master developer providing the property with development ready roads and utilities delivered to
sites along with rough-grading.
• B-2 zoning allows for broad mix of commercial and offices uses.
• Seller will be responsible for build-out of pads
As the last developable site in Kapolei along the H-1 Freeway, users can benefit from the continued growth in Kapolei, Ko Olina and the west side of Oahu to serve ever-growing demand. Once a buyer purchases the property, there are many different scenarios that the buyer could make a profit.
Click here for more information.